Meet Cynthia Stewart and LaTasha Binder, Construction Business Specialists, at the Fair Practices in Contracting Task Force Vendor Meet & Greet today!
Fair Practices in Contracting Task Force Vendor Meet & Greet
When: Thursday, October 4, 2018
1PM – 4PM
(12PM-1PM Registration and Information Desk Opens)
Where: James R. Thompson Center
100 W. Randolph Street
Concourse Level Auditorium
Chicago, IL 60601
• What products and services do State agencies and State Universities purchase?
• How can I start selling goods and services to the State?
• Are there programs to help my business get started and succeed?
Who should attend?
• This event is ideal for both start-up and experienced African-American businesses seeking contracts with the State of Illinois.
What to Expect
• Introductory Remarks
• Sheltered Market Update
• Comments from African-American Vendors That Have Received Substantial Contracts
• Chief Procurement Office, State Agency, and University tables
• Connect with Procurement Experts and Agency and University Representatives
• Network Opportunities for Prime Contractors and Subcontractors
Registration is required, but this event is FREE
This event is sponsored by:
Fair Practices in Contracting Task Force with support from Illinois Department of Central Management Services Business Enterprise Program