- This event has passed.
Illinois Tollway Technical Assistance Workshop: Equipping Businesses for Success | Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
February 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The Construction Business Development Center (CBDC), GMA Construction Group (GMA) and the Illinois Black Chamber of Commerce (ILBCC) are hosting the Illinois Tollway Technical Assistance Workshop: Equipping Businesses for Success.
This workshop will focus on key areas that can help develop your business.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Illinois Tollway (M-7) Maintenance Facility
7910 E. State Street, Rockford, IL 61108
(At the I-90 State Street/U.S. 20 Interchange)
- Certification – Learn the certification process and how it may help your business
- Bonding/insurance – Understand bonding and insurance general requirements
- Small Business Set-Aside contracts – Discover available opportunities
- Pricing – Learn key elements of how to effectively price your project
- Bidding – Identify fundamental preparation and components of a strong bid
Register Online > https://iltollway.diversitysoftware.com/
Registration is available through noon, Monday, February 25, 2019. Space is limited.
For questions about this event, please contact Paul Murtaugh at 708-709-3692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Illinois Tollway Technical Assistance Program is designed to prepare emerging and established construction firms to participate on highway and vertical construction contracts.