Are You Ready to Get Started?
Thanks for your interest in the Illinois Tollway’s Technical Assistance Program. Please follow these instructions carefully.
1. Review your eligibility.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Experience in a construction-related industry
- Business license in the state of Illinois
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Computer access and basic computer skills
3. Submit your completed documents.
Choose email, fax, or mail to send in your materials.
You can email the documents to Paul Murtagh at the CBDC.
If you prefer, fax them to Paul Murtagh’s attention at 708-709-7883.
Or mail the forms to:
CBDC, Prairie State College
Adult Training Outreach Center
Attn: Paul Murtagh
202 S. Halsted St.
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
The CBDC will review your application to determine your needs and then develop a customized technical assistance plan. If you are not eligible for the program based on the criteria listed above, we will refer you to other sources.