Are You Ready to Get Started?
Thanks for your interest in the Illinois Tollway’s Technical Assistance Program.
Please follow these instructions carefully.
1. Review your eligibility.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Experience in a construction-related industry
- Business license in the state of Illinois
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Computer access and basic computer skills
2. Technical requirements.
Verify that you are using one of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 11 (Windows only)
Windows Edge Current Version
Mozilla Firefox Current Version
Safari (Mac OS only) 6.2
Google Chrome Current Version
3. Prepare your information.
NOTE: if it takes longer than 30 minutes to complete this form Docusign times out and you will lose your progress. To avoid a timeout, locate the following items BEFORE starting the process.
- Company name and address
- Date Business started
- Union affiliation including Local number
- NAIC code as certified
- Certifications the company currently holds
- Percentages of work Public or Private
- List of all business equipment owned
- Name of firms or person preparing business taxes
- Types of insurance the firm has
- Amount of Work In Process and Under Contract
- Employee information number of full time, part time, or contractual
4. Complete the form below.
All fields are required.
You’ll first enter your full name and business email address, and then you’ll follow the yellow prompts as you fill out the application and assessment forms. Once you’ve filled out the DocuSign form, and signed in both spots, press the “Finish” button to electronically send your application and assessment to us.
Have problems completing the form?
For troubleshooting solutions, click on the Help button above the form and click on the Common signing issues link.
If you have to stop in the middle of completing the form use the FINISH LATER option to save your progress. Docusign will send an email with a link so you can continue where you left off. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
5. That’s It!
The CBDC will review your application to determine your needs and then develop a customized technical assistance plan. If you are not eligible for the program based on the criteria listed above, we will refer you to other sources.