Prepare your company to win Tollway construction contracts.
The Construction Business Development Center is the original provider of the Illinois Tollway’s Technical Assistance Program. We provide a range of FREE resources that prepare transportation-related construction firms to successfully compete for contracts offered by the Illinois Tollway. We have a proven track record of helping disadvantaged, minority, and women-owned business enterprise (D/M/WBE) firms, as well as service-disabled, veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB); veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB); and small businesses.
- Access to capital / Financing
- Bonding / Insurance
- Business management & operations (including: accounting, back office support, networking, project management/operations)
- Estimating / Bid Assistance (including: contract/legal assistance, mock bids, pre-bid evaluations, post-bid debriefing, and post-contract assistance)
- Capital Development Board / IDOT pre-qualification application and registration assistance
- Prevailing wage and labor issues
- QuickBooks training for contractors
- Safety / Field operations (including OSHA 10 and OSHA 30)
- Website development